The Old Log Theater is asked to support many exceptional charitable causes and events each and every year. While we make every effort to support as many requests as possible, due to the number of requests we receive on a weekly basis we are simply unable to accommodate all of them. Donation request forms can be found on our website. We ask that each event or donation request be submitted via our online form only. Please note that we can only give once per season to each beneficiary group.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501c3 or tax exempt status. You must provide your organization's valid tax-ID number for your request to be considered.
- Your donation request must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the day of the event or organization needs the item.
- Your organization must be located within the state of Minnesota
Priority is given to:
- Arts Organizations
- Educational Organizations
- Children's organizations
- Excluding the following:
- We will make no donations that benefit a specific religious or political organization or any organization which represents an issue generally regarded as political.
- We do not issue monetary donations.
Donations are limited to fundraising events only; we do not provide door prizes.